|Added on Rightmove:||17 November 2017 (269 days ago)|
- Stunning one bedroom raised ground floor flat
- Set within this lovely period conversion
- Moment from Portobello Road
- Superb reception room with large sash window and wood floor
- Open-plan kitchen with stone worktop
- Good-sized bedroom
- Modern bathroom
SHORT LET. This stunning and naturally bright one bedroom flat is located on the raised ground floor of this period conversion, moments from the world famous Portobello Road.
Powis Square is located moments form the trendy restaurants, shops and bars of Notting Hill. Ladbroke Grove (Hammersmith & City Line) is the nearest underground station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62754766.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1048126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.