|Added on Rightmove:||26 October 2016 (606 days ago)|
- Three Storey 3/4 Bedroom House
- Kitchen \ Diner
- White goods including dishwasher
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Loft access available
- Parking and Single Garage
THREE STOREY 3/4 bed town house with gas central heating and double glazing in a much sought after location close to A63/M62 and main line train station. Entrance hall with stairs to first floor, study/4th bedroom, w.c. and wash hand basin. SPACIOUS KITCHEN/DINER with door to rear garden. Kitchen area FULLY FITTED with electric/gas range cooker, electric/gas hob, WASHING MACHINE, DISHWASHER and FRIDGE FREEZER. First floor consists of a SPACIOUS sitting room and bedroom with FITTED WARDROBES. Second floor hosts a family bathroom with HAND SHOWER, master bedroom with EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM and FITTED WARDROBES and a further double bedroom with FITTED WARDROBE. LOFT ACCESS available. Garden to rear mainly lawned with gate access. Front drive and SINGLE GARAGE. Tax Band D. No pets and non smokers. Our application fee is £170 plus £30 for an extra occupant over 21 years old. To start the application process you will need to pay this as soon as possible. Once all the checks are complete you will be required to pay a holding fee equivalent of the first month's rent. We will then stop taking viewings on the property. All fees can be paid, either in cash or via BACS transfer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62756111.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26593686. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Property, Hessle.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.