|Added on Rightmove:||26 October 2016 (604 days ago)|
- One Bedroom Ground Floor Flatlet
- Hardwood Double Glazed, Electric Heating
- Fully Refurbished, EPC Rating E
- Two Weeks Rent Plus Bond Required
- Description: Fully refurbished one bedroom ground floor flatlet, lounge/kitchen combined, double bedroom, shower room, close to town centre and amenities EPC rating E.
Lounge: Approx 12'0'' x 11'1'' hardwood double glazed window to front, electric panel heater, carpets, blinds. - open to kitchen.
Kitchen: Approx 7'0'' x 4'0'' range of modern wall and base units with fitted worktops, integral electric oven with gas hob, extractor unit above, inset stainless steel sink unit with drainer, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic splashback tiles, vinyl flooring.
Bedroom One: Approx 9'1'' x 8'0'' UPVC double glazed window to rear, electric panel heater, carpet, blinds, built-in storage/wardrobe.
Bathroom: Approx 6'1'' x 4'0'' shower cubicle with electric shower, low flush w.c, pedestal hand basin, UPVC cladded walls, vinyl flooring.
Council Tax: Band A
Directions: From our Church Street office proceed towards the town centre, move into the right hand lane at the first set of traffic lights, turning right onto Cookson Street at the next set of traffic lights, stay in the right hand lane and turn next right at first set of traffic lights, the property will be a short way down on the left.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up a tenancy but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
An administration fee of £140 inc vat per property is payable (£40 inc vat, per adult on application in advance)[Current Broomheads tenants charge is £40.00 inc vat].
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CAU36F1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Letting Agents , Blackpool.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.