|Added on Rightmove:||26 October 2016 (607 days ago)|
This amazingly large double room is one of the rooms available in our brand new, fantastic Boutique House share - a FIVE minute walk from the Ashford town center.
Your monthly rent will include:
* A cleaner every fortnight for the house
* A Large modern kitchen
* Gorgeous fully refurbished bathroom
* Totally refurbished home from top to bottom!!
* Brand new carpets throughout
* Fresh paintwork throughout
* A clean and pristine living environment
* High Speed UNLIMITED Broadband
* FIVE minute walk to the Ashford railway station and town center.
* Friendly, Professional Housemates
* Council Tax, cleaner, electricity, gas, water rates included in bills.
The house has modern décor, a gorgeous living and kitchen area, and we have a cleaner every two weeks to keep everything fresh, clean and tidy
In addition to rent, fixed utility bills at £100pcm which includes: gas, electric, water, high speed broadband, council tax but not TV license
We are looking for someone who will pay their rent on time and treat the house like their home
This is a friendly, respectful and tidy home for professionals to relax and enjoy
Room 1 £325.00
Room 2 £325.00
Room 3 £325.00
Room 4 £300.00
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2295983. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Century 21, Maidstone.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.