|Added on Rightmove:||26 October 2016 (605 days ago)|
- Well-Presented Semi-Detached Home with Garage
- Three Bedrooms - Two Double, One Single
- Modern Cream Kitchen with Access to Rear Garden
- Family Bathroom with Freestanding Shower Cubicle
- Deposit: GBP600.00
- AVAILABLE NOW!
- Pets Considered
- Sorry, No LHA/Smokers
Well-presented and improved three bedroom semi-detached family home with garage in an excellent location near two primary schools.
Having pleasant outlook with pretty front garden, driveway parking and garage, the property opens into spacious entrance hall. The ground floor is comprised of modern cream kitchen with rear garden access and spacious living area with focal fireplace whilst upstairs there are two double bedrooms, one single bedroom and family bathroom with freestanding shower cubicle. The rear garden is laid to lawn with patio paving and shed. The property is neutrally decorated throughout and also has UPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
Trench is an ideal family location with schools in walking distance whilst also giving easy access throughout Telford vial car and bus transport links. There are also a number of parks nearby including Trench Pools and Wrockwardine Wood itself.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7BROADWA. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coleman Estates, Wellington - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.