|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||18 November 2017 (241 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 307750
Property Reference: 307750.
A very well presented terraced house that has been recently refurbished to a high standard throughout, including fitted kitchen, attractive decor, wooden flooring, double glazing and gas central heating. The property has a very contemporary feel with open plan living on the ground floor, comprising living area and kitchen. There is a large shower room on the ground floor and 2 double-sized bedrooms upstairs. The 80’ garden to the rear has patio and lawn areas and a huge shed. Situated near Mottingham village and shops and a 15 minute walk to Mottingham rail station, and 20 minute walk to Elmstead Woods rail station (20 minute journey to London Bridge). This is an ideal home for a couple, young family or a professional.
- Ideal location near Mottingham and Elmstead Woods rail stations (and only 20 minutes to London Bridge)
- Wooden flooring throughout
- Can be furnished or unfurnished
- Open plan living area
- 2 double bedrooms
- Large downstairs shower room
- Ideal for couple, young family or professional
- Contemporary feel
- Attractive fitted kitchen
- 80' rear garden
Inner Lobby- Radiator. Leads to stairs to first floor and rear lobby with built in cupboard housing plumbing for washing machine with shelving over. Double glazed door to side.
Kitchen- Double glazed window to rear. Fitted with range of matching wall and base units with work-surfaces. Stainless steel circular sink with extending mixer tap. Wall mounted boiler (hidden in the cupboard). Built in stainless steel split level electric oven and gas hob with extractor hood. Plumbed for dishwasher. Coved ceiling.
Shower room- Double glazed window to side. Panel enclosed shower. Heated towel rail. Large built in storage cupboards. Ceramic tiled floor.
Bedroom- Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Bedroom- Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Built in wardrobe plus large fitted wardrobe with sliding mirror doors.
Garden- Patio area. Mainly laid to lawn. Large garden shed with power and light and lots of storage shelves.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,350.00 per month (£311.54 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,000.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 27 November, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
If calling, please quote reference: 307750
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62761333.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 30775011112017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.