|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 November 2017 (265 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 301875
Property Reference: 301875.
The property is a modern new Built house in a well sought after development just 12 minutes walk from Morden Underground Station (Northern Line). Northern Line only takes you 35 minutes to get to central London. Excellent travel links, shops and amenities. Wimbledon town centre is only 10 minutes drive away.
Offering 2 double bedrooms and the whole property fully furnished. The property is available for 8-9 months with possibility of extension. The property has a 30Mbps fibre broadband and comes fully furnished. There is allocated parking space within the development for one car. Bills would be approximately £350/month.
Kindly do get in touch if you would like to view.
Available from the 1st of December.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,750.00 per month (£403.85 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,625.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 December, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 7 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 301875
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62761345.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 30187529102017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.