|Added on Rightmove:||18 November 2017 (307 days ago)|
- Newly refurbished to a high standard
- Located in a quiet mews
- Two double-bedroom house
- Private garden
- Private parking space
- Located in the heart of the Nightingale Triangle
- In close proximity to Wandsworth Common, Balham and Clapham South stations
- A short stroll to Clapham Common and Wandsworth Common
A newly refurbished, two double-bedroom house, located in the heart of the Nightingale Triangle. This stunning property has been refurbished throughout to a high standard and showcases a modern and fully fitted kitchen, a spacious reception area with access to your own private garden, a modern three-piece bathroom and your own private parking space.
The property is located in a quiet cul-de-sac in close proximity to the local shops, restaurants and bars which Nightingale Lane and Balham has to offer. This property is perfect for professionals who are looking to maximise space and commute into the City. There are great transport links with Clapham South underground station (zones 2/3) and Balham mainline and underground station (zone 3) just a short walk away. You will further benefit from Wandsworth Common overground station being in close proximity providing you with access into London Waterloo and London Victoria. The open green spaces of Clapham Common and Wandsworth Common are also right on your doorstep.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62768398.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8197520. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Patrick Henry, Clapham South.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.