|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 November 2017 (265 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 299896
Property Reference: 299896.
Beautiful contemporary furnished apartment: Two double bedrooms, two bathrooms, private balcony, & secure parking available, at the brilliant Viridian development, Battersea Park Road, Nine Elms.
No agency fees, no referencing fees, no hidden costs
Superb & secure fully fitted apartment, 2 double bedrooms, & 2 bathrooms
Personal balcony, private courtyard gardens, & communal roof terrace with city views
Outside congestion zone, conveniently located for all transport links
Residents’ gym, 24 hour concierge, internal lift, video entry & solar water heating
Secure underground parking available with direct internal access
This lovely 2nd floor property has wood-flooring throughout, with a spacious hall & diner / reception room, opening onto your own full length private balcony. The modern open-plan kitchen is fully fitted with modern appliances, & the double bedroom includes an adjoining luxurious ensuite shower room. This is complemented by another separate modern fully fitted family bathroom with an additional shower over bath for your convenience.
This ideal location outside the congestion zone, overlooking the iconic Battersea Power Station, is within easy walking distance of all transport links. Travel is made simple, with a regular bus service in both directions on your doorstep, Battersea Park rail station 5 mins walk away (one stop to Victoria mainline & tube) and Vauxhall tube just 10 mins walk down the road. And for a tranquil taste of nature, beautiful Battersea Park beside Chelsea Bridge is only a few minutes from home.
Viridian is uniquely peaceful & secure, with private reception & grounds, 24 hour concierge & security, video entry system, internal lift, & exclusive residents’ gym all included. Full central heating & solar heated water supply, private courtyard gardens & shared rooftop terrace with fantastic city views, as well as the option of your own secure underground parking space with direct internal access all make this an irresistible, safe & unique slice of stylish City life.
Comfortably furnished, this pristine apartment includes useful bedroom & hallway storage, and is fully internet / satellite ready. Benefit from an experienced private Landlord who will manage the property, with no agency fees to pay. Ready to view now, and available to occupy from mid Dec, don’t miss your opportunity - get in touch today!
Use the "Book Viewing" button on OpenRent to send your email contact details, & we'll get right back to you.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,850.00 per month (£426.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,550.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 17 December, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 299896
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62776240.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 29989624102017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.