|Added on Rightmove:||23 October 2017 (412 days ago)|
- Close To All Local Amenities
- Access To Bus Routes Leading To Middlesbrough & Whitby
- Recently Decorated
- Excellent Value For Money
- Rear Yard
- £325 FOR THE FIRST 3 MONTHS
**£325 FOR THE FIRST 3 MONTHS** Inglebys are delighted to offer for let this 2 bedroom property in the heart of Carlin How, close to all local amenities and transport links.
The property briefly comprises: to the ground floor; Living Room, Dining Room, and a good sized Kitchen with a range of base and wall units. To the first floor, two good sized bedrooms and family bathroom with white suite and shower over bath. The property also benefits from Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing throughout.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62796977.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference InglebysCoronationSt. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Inglebys Estate Agents, Saltburn-By-The-Sea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.