|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 March 2018 (158 days ago)|
- Located on the first floor of a residential development
- Reception room with Juliet balcony and fireplace
- Sleek kitchen with integrated appliances and great storage
- Bay-fronted master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Second bedroom with en suite shower room
- Additional generous double bedroom
- Contemporary shower room
- Fresh modern décor and lovely wood floors
LONG LET. Set within an attractive residential development in the heart of Marylebone, this stunning three bedroom apartment provides beautifully refurbished living space with stylish interiors.
A wide range of fantastic shops, cafes, pubs, bars and restaurants can be found around Marylebone High Street, Baker Street and nearby Oxford Street.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62797954.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1048105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Marylebone.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.