|Added on Rightmove:||28 October 2016 (605 days ago)|
- Newly Refurbished
- Presented To A High Standard
- Third Floor
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Stylish Kitchen
- Close To Deansgate
- Easy Access To Trinity Way
- Fully Furnished
- Secure Allocated Parking Space
- Available 7th November 2016
Goodwin Fish is delighted to offer to the market an opportunity to rent a newly refurbished apartment on the cusp of Manchester city centre.
Tucked away behind Trinity Way on Dean Road, Springfield Court is the ideal location for city centre residents looking for a quiet living environment minutes from the city. Deansgate, Victoria Train Station and a number of local amenities are all within walking distance of this highly popular development, there is a large balcony outside the master bedroom and lounge plus storage beds and Tempur style memory foam mattress to both bedrooms.
The development benefits from a secure communal entrance and lift access to all floors.
Property comprises: Entrance/hallway, open plan living/dining area, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom with shower over the bath.
The property is available Now and is offered fully furnished with the use of an allocated parking space.
To arrange a viewing please contact Goodwin Fish & Co on 0161 794 5000.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2673. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goodwin Fish, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.