|Added on Rightmove:||28 October 2016 (604 days ago)|
- **OFFER on application fee's apply - £250 inc of VAT for two applicants**
- In the heart of the popular Charlton Kings, just off the main road.
- Recently refurbished to good standard throughout
- Allocated parking for one vehicle, to the front of the property
2 double bedroom apartment with private entrance and off road parking situated in a courtyard location in popular Charlton Kings, close to all shops, cafes and transport links.
The accommodation comprises of entrance hall with storage, stairs up to hallway with useful storage cupboards, 2 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, 14' Sitting Room leading into Brand New modern kitchen, new white bathroom with shower over full sized bath. Benefits include allocated parking in a private car park and new double glazing.Rent excludes the Tenancy Deposit and any other charges or fees which may be payable. Further information is available upon request by calling (01242) 523000 (option 2).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62799701.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6665162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charterhouse, Cheltenham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.