|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 January 2018 (217 days ago)|
- 1 BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- IDEAL FOR YOUNG PROFESSIONALS
- WELL PLACED FOR DIDSBURY , METRO-LINK AND MOTORWAY NETWORKS
- LARGE BEDROOM
- GOOD SIZE LOUNGE WITH DINING AREA
- FOB KEY ENTRY AND INTERCOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING
- RESIDENTS PARKING
- COUNCIL TAX BAND A
1 Bedroom furnished first floor apartment . Located in a premium spot in Didsbury and well positioned for amenities and transport links. Large lounge with space for dining area. Fitted kitchen with granite tops and very large double bedroom . Bathroom with overhead shower . Hallway with storage . There is also residents parking , intercom and fob key entry.
Available furnished and vacant possession after the 18th December .
No pet policy
Council Tax Band A
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102716000043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Craven & Company, Sale .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.