|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 January 2018 (247 days ago)|
- Four Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with White Goods
- Two Large Reception Rooms
- Large Private Rear Garden
- Drive way with Ample Parking
- Available Immediately, Unfurnished
- Family Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Walking Distance to Tube Stations
Lakin & Co are proud to bring to the market a modern, spacious four bedroom semi-detached family house in the heart of Ickenham village. The property benefits from gas central heating, large private rear garden with access to garage, ample off street parking, newly fitted kitchen with white goods, downstairs W/C and modern family bathroom.
Ideally located, a short walk from Ickenham and Hillingdon Station (Piccadilly/Metropolitan Line) and West Ruislip Station (Central Line/mainline to Marylebone). Ickenham itself has superb transport links including easy access to A40/M40/M25, excellent local schools and a thriving High Street with all the amenities of a good sized town whilst retaining the charm of the historic Village.
Available immediately unfurnished.
(Housing Benefit Not Accepted)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62816932.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27393761. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lakin & Co, Uxbridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.