|Added on Rightmove:||29 October 2016 (604 days ago)|
- Bright, Spacious, Victorian Property
- Period Conversion
- Located in Culverley Green Conservation Area
- Spacious, Bright, Living / Bedroom
- Shared Driveway for Parking
- Short Walk to Station and Amenities
- Available Now
Recently refurbished and located in the ever sought after Culverley Green Conservation Area in Catford. The property is in a prime location, just a short walk from Catford / Catford Bridge Stations and local amenities.
Victorian First Floor Studio Flat, with Gas Central Heating. Comprising of a light, bright, spacious, living / bedroom (4.2 x 3.8m), bathroom with shower, modern kitchen with cooker, fridge, freezer and washing machine. Ideal starter home.
You will not be charged any admin fees for registration, tenancy Agreement or Inventory Preparation or for check in. The only fee payable is for referencing and Right to Rent checks.
Under section 22 of the Immigration Act 2014 a landlord cannot authorise any adult to occupy a rental property as a tenant or lodger under a residential tenancy agreement unless the adult is a British citizen, or EEA or Swiss national, or has a “right to rent” in the UK. A person will have the “right to rent” in the UK provided they are present lawfully in accordance with immigration laws. Landlords who breach section 22 may be liable for a civil penalty.
In order to comply with the provisions of the Immigration Act 2014; all prospective tenants will need to provide a copy of their UK or EU passport or evidence of leave to remain in the UK and provide suitable ID prior to viewings.
• No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
• No pets
• No smokers
• Not suitable for sharers
My Online Estate Agent is the vendor's agent for this property. Whilst every effort is made to ensure its accuracy the matters referred to in this description should be independently verified by prospective purchasers or tenants. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 0005406. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by My Online Estate Agent, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.