|Added on Rightmove:||29 October 2016 (600 days ago)|
- 6 Bedroom Detached 3-Storey House
- Dressing Room & En-suite to Master
- 2 further en-suites
- Fitted Closets
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Double length Garage
- Gas Central Heating - EPC C79
- 1722 square feet
- Pets by negotiation
- 56Mb download speed available
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 15' 1" x 10' 5" (4.6m x 3.18m) With built-in appliances
DINING ROOM 13' 0" x 9' 9" (3.96m x 2.97m)
LOUNGE 15' 1" x 15' 1" (4.6m x 4.6m)
CLOAKROOM With WC and basin
BEDROOM TWO 13' 1" x 12' 1" (3.99m x 3.68m) With fitted closets and en-suite
BEDROOM THREE 10' 10" x 7' 5" (3.3m x 2.26m) With fitted closets
BEDROOM FOUR 12' 10" x 7' 5" (3.91m x 2.26m) With built-in closets
BEDROOM/STUDY 8' 8" x 7' 2" (2.64m x 2.18m)
MASTER BEDROOM 13' 2" x 11' 3" (4.01m x 3.43m) With dressing area, fitted closets and en-suite with full bath and shower
BEDROOM SIX 11' 3" x 9' 3" (3.43m x 2.82m)
OUTSIDE Double length garage with personal door to rear enclosed garden with large patio area
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101423000025. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lodge Lettings, Red Lodge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.