|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (583 days ago)|
- A fabulous a top floor Victorian flat situated in a prime Clapham High Street location
- Well-proportioned accommodation, contemporary fittings and neutral décor throughout
- Double bedroom
- Shower room
- Light and airy open-plan reception room and kitchen
- The Shaker style kitchen features granite worktops, solid Oak flooring and a range of built in appliances
- Near Clapham High Street and Clapham Old Town
- Close to Clapham North and Clapham Common underground, Clapham High Street Mainline stations and numerous bus routes servicing central London and beyond
- A short walk to Clapham Common
James Pendleton has pleasure introducing to the market a fabulous a top floor Victorian flat situated in a prime Clapham High Street location. The flat benefits from well-proportioned accommodation, contemporary fittings and neutral décor throughout. On entering the flat to the rear of the property is a double bedroom and a shower room. To the front of the property is a light and airy open-plan reception room and kitchen. The Shaker style kitchen features granite worktops, solid Oak flooring and a range of built in appliances including an oven and hob, a fridge and freezer, a dishwasher and a washer/dryer. Kenwyn Road runs just off Clapham High Street and Clapham Old Town offering excellent shopping facilities. The transport links include Clapham North and Clapham Common Underground stations, Clapham High Street Mainline station and numerous bus routes servicing central London and beyond. Clapham Common and the High Street are popular with visitors and locals alike for their vibrant and bustling cafes, restaurants and bars located around the corner from this exceptional flat.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62835452.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BNL160281_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham Common & Brixton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.