- Large 5 bedroom student house with 2 bathrooms
- Spacious open plan communal area
- Available for a 10 month tenancy starting 1st September
- Popular Forty Acres/Elliott footpath area; 0.5 miles on foot to campus
- £390 per person per month
- No deposit
- On street parking available
This large five bedroom student house is in an ideal location for UKC students as it is close to the city centre and only 0.6 miles to the main campus. The property is big and bright throughout and has a great communal area; the large kitchen comes with the white goods and opens on to the spacious sitting room. There are two good size shower rooms making it a popular choice for larger groups. There are 3 double bedrooms and 2 singles. The property has a rear garden which is maintained by the landlord and there is on street parking is also available in the area. The tenancy is available for 10 months starting on 1st September.
St Michaels Place is across the road from the Elliott Footpath, an ideal location for UKC students. There is a Sainsburys Local 0.6 miles from the property and the city centre is less than a mile away. Canterbury has a large, modern shopping complex in Whitefriars and an array of shops in the King's Mile. The main bus station is next to shopping complex. An array of pubs, restaurants and clubs populate the city. Local train services are operated by South Eastern Rail. Canterbury West station is 0.5 miles from the property and offers a fast link to London St Pancras.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62835886.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 48630. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sandersons Students , Canterbury Student Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.