|Added on Rightmove:||16 November 2017 (309 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 309961
Property Reference: 309961.
· Penthouse Apartment in Newton Abbot
· 2 Bedrooms
· Wet room
· Open Plan Living/KitchenDiner
· Modern Kitchen
· Wrap AroundBalcony with rural views.
· Double Glazing
· Electronic Gated Development
TotalFloor Area = 76m2
A brand new 2 bedroom penthouse apartment located in a desirable location with sweeping rural views providing easy access for Newton Abbot town centre, local Schools, A38 expressway and main rail line.
Found on the third floor and accessed via stairs or private lift. Entrance hall with storage space, single door leading to wrap around balcony and double doors leading to open plan kitchen/lounge/diner.
Open Plan Kitchen/Lounge/Diner
The open plan living and kitchen area is extremely spacious and comprises of modern fitted units with floor to ceiling cabinets housing integrated double oven. In addition further integrated appliances include fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Floor to ceiling UPVC patio doors leading to wrap around balcony with Chrome curtain rails.
Access from the main hallway the master bedroom is a good size with rural views. UPVC floor to ceiling patio doors leading to wrap around balcony with sweeping rural views. Fixed chrome curtain rails.
Accessed from the main hallway the second bedroom is a good size with floor to ceiling patio doors leading to wrap around balcony chrome curtain rails.
The wetroom consists of a fixed showerhead with screen, WC, sink with illuminated mirror and shaverpoint. Integrated washing machine.
Newton Abbot is a vibrant town centre offering a wide range of amenities including supermarkets,a variety of shops, leisure facilities, primary and secondary schools and colleges. There is a mainline railway station and the A380 dual carriageway to Exeter and Torbay.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £995.00 per month (£229.62 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £995.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 01 December, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: F
If calling, please quote reference: 309961
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62837263.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 30996116112017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.