|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 March 2018 (169 days ago)|
- Large bedroom with plenty of built in storage and access to balcony
- Spacious living room with access to balcony
- Separate fully fitted kitchen
- Nice bathroom
- Top floor flat (third floor) with lift
- Private underground parking can be negotiated separately
- Lovely communal terrace
- Modern development
- Easy walking distance of Kensington Olympia Station
Now Available Furnished
Lovely one bedroom flat situated on the top floor with lift in the modern and well maintained development.
It features a spacious living room with separate kitchen, bathroom and large bedroom with plenty of built in storage.
It further benefits with underground parking, spacious communal terrace and two lovely separate balconies.
Russell Road is located within easy walking distance to the shopping and transport links of Kensington Olympia and moment away from the lovely area of Holland Park and Kensington High Street.
Rent: £1690 per month
Private underground parking included
EPC Band - C
Council Tax Band - F (Kensington & Chelsea Council)
Successful tenancy fees apply of £100 including VAT for admin + £25 including VAT per tenant referenced.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62840275.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HAM0008EC. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Latymers Estate Agents, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.