|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 December 2017 (279 days ago)|
- Three bedrooms
- Spacious living room
- Kitchen with appliances
- Family bathroom with shower over bath
- Gas central heating
- Double Glazed
- Rear enclosed back garden
- Garage and off road parking
- Close to motorway networks
PETS WELCOME**AVAILABLE JANUARY 2018** Benburys are please to present this lovely three bedroom part furnished home in a quiet residential area. The property briefly comprises of a spacious living room/dining room. Kitchen with electric cooker, washing machine and fridge and space for a small freezer. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, two double bedrooms and one single. Family bathroom with shower over the bath. The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. Large rear enclosed back garden with side access to brick built garage. Nicely presented front garden with off road parking for two cars.**Must be viewed to be fully appreciated**Sorry No DSS and No Students**
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62842873.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100742000430. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Benburys Sales and Lettings, Coventry.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.