|Added on Rightmove:||09 May 2018 (133 days ago)|
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- 2ND FLOOR
- OPEN PLAN LIVING & DINING ROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN
- BATHROOM WITH SHOWER OVER BATH
- LESS THAN 1 MILE TO MIDDLESBROUGH TOWN CENTRE
- CONVENIENT FOR A66 & MIDDLESBROUGH RAIL STATION
*** FANTASTIC NEW TENANT OFFER: HALF PRICE APPLICATION FEES ON THIS PROPERTY, 50% OFF 2ND MONTH'S RENT ON 6 MONTH TENANCIES & 2ND MONTH'S RENT FREE ON 12 MONTH TENANCIES *** 2 BED, FURNISHED WITH PARKING. An excellent 2nd floor, two bed apartment in the popular Lytton House development. The property comprises two double bedrooms, hall, hall cupboard, bathroom with shower over bath, open plan living and dining room through to fitted kitchen. Located less than a mile to Middlesbrough town centre, and approximately a 12 minute walk to Teesside University. Also providing convenient access to the A66 & Middlesbrough Rail Station.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101549000307. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Good Estate Agency, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.