|Added on Rightmove:||22 November 2017 (330 days ago)|
- Beautiful two bedroom flat set on the second floor
- Located in a period conversion
- Bright and spacious reception room
- Modern kitchen with space to dine
- Master bedroom with built in storage space
- Generous sized second bedroom
- Great location and transport links
SHORT LET. Located on a desirable, tree-lined road in Holland Park, this bright two bedroom flat is located in a period conversion, and offers great access to local amenities and transport links.
Elsham Road is conveniently situated for the amenities of Shepherd's Bush, and the fashionable shops and restaurants of Kensington High street while also being within easy reach of Kensington Olympia station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1048397. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.