|Added on Rightmove:||31 October 2016 (599 days ago)|
- Four double bedrooms
- Master bathroom plus en-suite and separate WC
- Modern town house set over three floors
- Open plan lounge and fitted kitchen
- Close to universities
- Walking distance to MRI
- Fully furnished
- Patio doors to rear garden
- On-street residents parking
- uPVC double glazing
A well presented modern town house located within the popular Grove Village development, the property is fully furnished. The house is within easy walking distance to both main universities and Manchester Royal Infirmary. Public transport is also within walking distance to commute in and around the City centre.
To the ground floor is a spacious open plan living area and fitted kitchen with all the essential intergrated appliances. It also has patio doors which lead to the rear garden. There is also a separate study room and separate WC to the ground floor.
To the first floor there is a storage cupboard and two of the double bedrooms which have carpeted flooring and come furnished.
To the second floor are a further two double bedrooms one with en-suite shower room. The main three piece bathroom suite is located on this floor.
The property is fully furnished to a high standard, has double glazed windows and on street parking on a first come first serve basis.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62845274.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P/0000-3915. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by homes4u, Manchester City Centre.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.