|Added on Rightmove:||22 November 2017 (270 days ago)|
- TWO BEDROOM HOUSE
- INTEGRATED ELECTRIC OVEN AND HOB
- TWO SEPERATE RECEPTION ROOMS
- UTILITY ROOM
- BATHROOM WITH OVERHEAD SHOWER
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- EPC RATING D
- NOW WITH FIRST MONTH RENT FREE!
NOW WITH FIRST MONTH RENT FREE!
Hunters are pleased to welcome this well presented two bedroom terraced house in Central Middlesbrough to rent. The property has been recently decorated and benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
The property comprised of an entrance porch leading to the hallway which offers access to each of the reception rooms and staircase to the first floor. The kitchen comes with integrated electric oven, hob and overhead extractor fan.
A door from the kitchen leads into the utility room which in turns leads into a downstairs cloakroom while offering access into the enclosed rear yard.
Upstairs are two bedrooms and the family bathroom with an overhead shower.
Call Hunters on 01642 217524 to arrange a viewing!
STAIRCASE TO FIRST FLOOR
3.10m (10' 2") x 3.85m (12' 8")
1.99m (6' 6") x 1.84m (6' 0")
3.81m (12' 6") x 1.93m (6' 4")
3.66m (12' 0") x 2.82m (9' 3")
3.80m (12' 6") x 3.86m (12' 8")
2.52m (8' 3") x 2.22m (7' 3")
3.62m (11' 11") x 1.78m (5' 10")
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MLLLP99218046. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Teesside.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.