|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||22 November 2017 (328 days ago)|
- Two spacious double bedroom
- Master with an en-suite bathroom
- Two modern fitted bathrooms
- Large reception room
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Ample storage space
- Newly furnished
- Available furnished or unfurnished
- Lift service
- 24 hour emergency helpline service
This seventh floor apartment is set over 891 sq ft and comprises, two spacious double bedroom (the master with an en-suite bathroom), two modern fitted bathrooms, large reception room with rear facing views over Hay`s Mews, modern fitted kitchen and ample storage space. All set in the heart of London`s fashionable Mayfair neighbouring the famous Berkeley Square.
Hill Street, benefits from spacious living accommodation, lift service, on-site building manager, and is nestled conveniently between two of London`s parks - Hyde Park and Green Park.
The transport links include underground stations which are Green Park Station and Bond Street station, Marble Arch Station all within a short stroll away.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4948. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Amber & Co ltd, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.