|Added on Rightmove:||07 June 2019 (79 days ago)|
- Stone-Built Semi Detached Cottage
- Ready For Immediate Occupation
- Popular Residential Area
- Convenient for Public Transport
- Two Bedrooms
- Living Room
- Gas Central Heating
- Gardens with Attractive Views to the Rear
- Parking Space for More Than One Car
NO ADMIN FEES.
STONE-BUILT SEMI-DETACHED COTTAGE IN POPULAR AREA - READY FOR IMMEDIATE OCCUPATION
This Grade II listed, stone-built cottage comes with plenty of character and is offered in good order throughout.
The property is situated in a popular residential area and is offered with the benefits of gas-fired central heating and secondary glazing, whilst the accommodation comprises: Entrance Vestibule, Entrance Hallway, Living Room, Kitchen, Cloakroom, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom/WC, Gardens to the Front and Rear, Off-Street Parking.
Situated on Tinklers Bank (A695) the property has Riding Mill Station nearby as well as bus stops for routes running between Carlisle, Hexham and Newcastle. Corbridge is a little over three miles away and Hexham approximately 6 miles from the property.
An early viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all that the property has to offer, including the delightful views to the rear. For further information and your appointment to view please call our Hexham team on .
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62857431.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 347631. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattinson Estate Agents, Hexham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.