|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 February 2017 (480 days ago)|
- Garden flat over two floors
- 3 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Two bathrooms
- High ceilings and hardwood floors
- Eat in kitchen and separate lounge
- Walking distance to Westbourne Park and Maida Vale tubes
- Fees Apply £270 incl. VAT
Very spacious 3 double bedroom, 2 bathroom, garden maisonette to rent in Walterton Road, Maida Vale W9. Fully equipped family kitchen and breakfast room with stripped wood floors and utility room. There is a separate spacious lounge and three double bedrooms, all with fitted wardrobes. Close to local shops and cafes, walking distance to Westbourne Park and Maida Vale tubes and Portobello Road, Little Venice and Queens Park. Available immediately, furnished/unfurnished.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101306002275. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Westways, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.