|Added on Rightmove:||23 November 2017 (358 days ago)|
- GROUND FLOOR 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT
- MODERN THROUGHOUT
- VILLAGE LOCATION
- PRIVATE ENTRY DOOR
- ENSUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- *MANAGEMENT CHARGE OF £140.00 TO BE PAID PCM INCLUDES WATER, GAS AND ELECTRIC
Wynyard Estate, set within 8,000 acres, it is a exclusive development of quality properties, parks and woodland. The location has excellent road links to both North and South. The picturesque village centre, with a pretty duck pond.
Local amenities are within walking distance to the property and include The Stables pub, a supermarket store, a dentist, chemist and hair salon, along with Fine and Country Estate Agents Office.
The approximate floor area for each of the two bedroom apartments within this block are of 882 sqft. Each beautifully designed and can be reached via a spacious hallway. * decor may vary from each apartment.
This first floor apartment comes with fully fitted kitchen including built in oven and hob, overhead extractor, integrated dishwasher, washer/dryer and fridge/freezer.
*Gas central heating
*fully double glazed
*Gas central heating via radiators
*private parking with additional parking for visitors
N.B. A fee will be applicable £140 pm, this charge will include
* Building insurance
* Maintenance of all communal areas
* External window cleaning per month
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62863135.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27397015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country Durham and Tees Valley , North East.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.