|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 February 2018 (160 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE NOW
- SPACIOUS TOWN HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE
- TWO FURTHER BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- CLOAKROOMS ON GROUND & FIRST FLOOR
- GROUND FLOOR FAMILY ROOM
- INTEGRAL GARAGE & PARKING
- EXCELLENT DECORATIVE ORDER
** AVAILABLE NOW **
A spacious three/four bedroom town house offered on an unfurnished basis and long term if required, which has been re decorated and is presented in beautiful condition.
The accomodation is arranged over three floors and comprises;-
Entrance hall with stairs to the first floor landing and under stairs storage cupboard, door leading to an inner hallway and downstairs cloakroom/wc, family room/living room/bedroom 4 with patio doors to the rear garden.
On the first floor from the landing there is a cloakroom/wc and a spacious open plan L shaped lounge/dining room leading to a modern fitted kitchen with built in oven, hob and hood,
From the second floor landing there is a mater bedroom with built in wardrobes and an ensuite shower room, a second double bedrooms with wardrobes and a good sized single bedroom along with a family bathroom.
Outside to the front there is a single integral garage and parking and to the rear an enclosed garden.
** No Pets **
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62867146.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000343538. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mann Lettings, Locks Heath.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.