|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 February 2018 (190 days ago)|
- One double bedroom apartment
- Short walk into uxbridge town centre
- Modern kitchen
- Modern bathroom with bath and shower unit
- Private Rear Garden
- Easy access to A40/M40/M25
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Easy access to Heathrow Airport
- Spacious Lounge
Rarely Available, Be the first to see this Spectacular one double bedroom apartment which provides the opportunity to live the Executive lifestyle, situated in this popular residential location only a short walk into uxbridge town centre with its many cafe's, bars, shopping and transport facilities. Accommodation briefly comprises of a spacious lounge with direct access to private rear garden, brand new modern fitted kitchen with all appliances, double bedroom, brand new bathroom with bath and shower unit. Benefits include gas central heating and double glazing, Parking, easy access to A40/M40M25. Early viewings are strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101809015087. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Residential, Hillingdon - Crescent Parade.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.