|Added on Rightmove:||23 November 2017 (269 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 312907
Property Reference: 312907.
1st Months Rent- Half Price! Lovely rooms to let in nice home on St Pauls Square (opposite Rock FM) Preston town Centre. Two mins walk from Bus station.
No admin fees!
- Brand new double bed and furniture.
- All bills included. BT high speed fibre broadband.
- Ideal student let or working professionals.
- Ready to move in straightaway.
- Bond required and 1st months rent upfront.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £240.00 per month (£55.38 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £240.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 02 January, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills Included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
If calling, please quote reference: 312907
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 31290723112017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.