|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 December 2016 (545 days ago)|
- Great family home in great location
- Added bonus of further reception room
- Large private rear garden
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern bathroom tiled throughout
- Large kitchen with breakfast bar area
- Off road parking
- Minutes from Penshaw Monument
- Walking distance to Herrington Country Park
This is a rare opportunity to move into this sought after location in Penshaw, a great family home on the fringes of Herrington Country Park and Penshaw Monument. Great access to all local amenities. The property has been decorated throughout and has recently had new vertical blinds installed. There are great transport links with the A1231. A19 and A1 are all within easy travelling distance making commuting and easy option.
Property comprises small entrance lobby area which leads directly into the family kitchen and dining room. A great range of white gloss wall and floor unites with black marble effect worksurfaces and a large family breakfast bar area with enough space for three dining chairs. A chrome hob, electric oven and extractor fan are also included.
Family lounge is just off the kitchen and dining area which offers great living space overlooking the rear garden. An added benefit to this property is the recently added extension which also has the flexibility of being used as a reception room or ground floor bedroom.
Stairs to the first floor landing area where you will find two good size double bedrooms, master bedroom has cupbaord space with rail and shelf space, excellent for that added extra storage space.
Smart attractive tiling throughout the family bathroom with white bathroom suite. A modern whb and vanity unit, wc, bath & electric shower over bath completes this room.
Externally the property has off road parking with space for one car and a large rear garden which is easily maintanable.
Available now to view, call for an appointment.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62875532.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000412453. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Washington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.