|Added on Rightmove:||28 June 2018 (145 days ago)|
- 1 Bed Self Contained Furnished Apartment
- Located On Ground Floor
- Georgian Styled Property
- Generous Sized Kitchen Diner Area
- Double Bedroom With Plenty Of Wardrobe Space
- Large Shower Jet Cubicle
- Lounge With Feature Fireplace
- Allocated Parking
- Walking Distance To N-U-L Town Centre
- Walking Distance to The Royal Stoke Hospital
Full Description Large one bed corporate furnished apartment. This apartment is part of a large detached Georgian property which has been lovingly restored in recent years retaining many of the property`s original features. The apartment comprises an entrance porch, Lounge, Bedroom, Kitchen/Diner and shower room. There is allocated parking. The price includes free unlimited broadband and telephone line rental (excluding telephone call charges). This building resides in one of Newcastle`s most eye-catching streets and is just a few minutes stroll to the centre with all its bars, restaurants, shops etc. The A34, A500, A50 and m6 are all easily accessible. Council Tax band A. TO RENT A PROPERTY THROUGH ROCKETT HOME RENTALS, YOU WOULD NEED TO BE ABLE TO PASS A PROFESSIONAL CREDIT AND REFERENCE CHECK. P1511
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102750000402. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rockett Home Rentals Ltd, Newcastle-Under-Lyme.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.