|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2017 (269 days ago)|
- Deposit free renting, no security deposit required (T&Cís apply)
- No agency fees to pay
- Free subscription to Air Angel 20 Mbps fibre broadband
- In the heart of zone 1, you are just a few minutesí walk from Elephant & Castle station
- This home is part of our Signature Collection; featuring thoughtfully designed spaces, the perfect canvas for you to add your own style and make your own.
Get the best of both worlds with this 10th floor one bedroom apartment which enjoys views over the Residents' Garden. The spacious living area opens on to a large balcony, allows you to take full advantage of fantastic views over South London. The bedroom enjoys a built-in wardrobe, and shares the great views enjoyed through the rest of the flat, whilst the living area contains kitchen, dining and lounge spaces. The bathroom is accessed from the living space and all rooms benefit from high quality fittings and unique bespoke furniture.
The open plan kitchen and living area features a fully integrated kitchen by Poggen Pohl and Siemens, and leads out onto a private balcony. This home has access to a communal resident garden with views over the London skyline. Situated just on the doorstep of Zone 1 Elephant & Castle Tube Station, this brand new home is available to rent now, so email or call us to arrange a viewing. Our homes are owned and managed by Get Living London winner of the RESI Private Landlord of the Year 2015 and 2016. We do not charge agency fees, no Security Deposit (Ts&Cs apply) and offer a range of 1, 2, and 3 bedroom homes for rent.
Tantallon House is located just a short walk from the Zone 1 transport links of Elephant & Castle and is part of a brand new development in the heart of this buzzing neighbourhood, Elephant Central. A twenty-four storey, golden-wrapped building, it offers 1, 2 & 3-bedroom apartments with amazing views towards the London Eye and over the South of London and the Residents' Garden. Each of the lobbies in Elephant Central houses commissioned artwork by local artists. In Tantallon House the artist, London College of Communication students Tom Atton Moore and Martha Somerfield have created a handcrafted tapestry featuring dynamic abstract shapes inspired by landmarks of Elephant and Castle. The piece celebrates the creative character of the area in an installation that brings together Southwarks rich tradition in craftsmanship with the new generation of local textile designers. The medium of weaving explores the place of craft in an ever evolving technological world, ca
Energy Performance Certificate
Energy Performance Certificate
Bedroom with built in wardrobes
Bathroom with built in storage
Kitchen with integrated appliances
Cycle Spaces Allocated
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62886406.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 47433. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Get Living, Elephant Central.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.