|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2017 (239 days ago)|
- A 3 BEDROOM VICTORIAN TERRACE HOUSE
- 3 STOREY, 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- ORIGINAL FEATURES THROUGHOUT
- DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- NEW KITCHEN WITH WHITE GOODS
- OPEN FIRES & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- TOWN CENTRE LOCATION
Entrance to hall with attrcative parquet flooring that runs through to the dining room. The sitting room is carpeted and boasts an open fire with original surround and bay window to the front.
Off the dining room, which also has an open fire, is the kitchen which has been refitted and includes a stainelss steel gas range cooker, fridge freezer, dishwasher, sink and drainer plus door to the utility area which include a washing machine and tumble dryer.
To the first floor are 2 double bedrooms, the master has built in drawers to one alcove, to this floor is also the bathroom whcih has a white 3 peice suite with separate shower cubicle and linen cupboard.
To the 2nd floor is the 3rd double bedroom and access to loft space via a door to the wall upon the staircase.
Externally to the front is a small fenced garden and to the rear, slightly offset, is a long narrow garden.
On road parking is not often an issue in nearby roads.
*NO PETS, NO SMOKERS, NO PETS*
EPC Rating E
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000441988. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Innes Lettings, Uttoxeter - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.