|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2017 (270 days ago)|
- Double bedroom to rent!
- Ideal location
- Walking distance to local amenities
- Fully furnished to a high standard
- Close proximity to the university
- Utility bills included
- Available January 2018
- Communal area and kitchen diner to ground floor
- Off road parking
- Call now to book your viewing
Act quick... This beautiful modern double bedroom has become available within a modern and stylish house share, which is ideally located just a short distance to Keel university and is less than a 10 minute bus ride to the town centre of Newcastle Under Lyme where there are many shops, bars and restaurants, there is also a large cinema complex and two health and leisure centres so there is really something to do for everyone.
The room has been laid out as a double and benefits from having modern neutral decor.
It has been furnished to a good standard and has all of the essentials that you will need..
The property also benefits from having utility bills included in the rent.
All other rooms are occupied by respectful students.
Please call the team to arrange your viewing today.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101687015531. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Heywoods, Newcastle-under-Lyme.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.