|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 December 2017 (230 days ago)|
- Driveway Parking Available
- Small Garden
- Gas C/H
- Unfurnished Property
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Reception
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Excellent Location
- Delightful two bedroom terraced home in Britwell. Being re-decorated and nicely finished with a spacious feel. The previous tenants are relocated for family reasons after several years living at the property.
- As the floor plan shows there is a large downstairs living room with extended kitchen diner (white goods such as washing machine and dishwasher) to the rear. Under the stairs is a useful shower and toilet, all served by a long hallway. There is a small garden to the rear with a shed for storage. Upstairs the property features a family bathroom with two double rooms.
- Parking is available on the driveway to the front of the property with further on street parking available if needed.
- The property is available unfurnished with gas central heating and double glazing. Viewing recommended.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 128121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Uxbridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.