|Added on Rightmove:||02 November 2016 (597 days ago)|
- HIGH CLASS HAIR SALON BUSINESS FOR SALE
- RECENTLY REFURBISHED TO HIGH STANDARD
- ESTABLISHED 1999 BY CURRENT OWNER WITH DATABASE OF 1000 CLIENTS
- AVAILABLE FREEHOLD OR LEASEHOLD
- PROMINENT LOCATION IN AFFLUENT AREA
- RATED IN TOP 15 IN NORTHWEST ON MYLOCALSALON.COM
A unique and special opportunity to buy one of the region's best hair salon businesses with refurbished premises and quality fixtures and fittings. The business was established in 1999 by the current owner who has developed the business with long standing staff to have an excellent local reputation with a database of 1000 clients.
The business is currently stockists of exclusive hair product brands including Paul Mitchell. The beautifully presented building is prominently located in an affluent area with free parking near by.
The business is available to buy at £50,000 including fixtures and fittings and the stock can be purchased subject to separate agreement. The property can be bought for £195,000 or leased for £15,000 together with the business. The vendor may sell the building separately so all interest and offers welcome.
Viewing strictly by appointment only. Accounts available on application.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62887766.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 369LH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearson Ferrier Commercial, Bury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.