1 bedroom ground floor flat to rent19 Riverview Drive, Glasgow, G5 8EU
|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 December 2017 (249 days ago)|
- FURNISHED 1 BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- BRIGHT LOUNGE WITH PATIO DOORS TO BALCONY
- KITCHEN WITH WHITE GOODS
- DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH FITTED WARDROBES
- BATHROOM WITH ELECTRIC SHOWER
- SECURE ENTRY
- ELECTRIC HEATING
- PRIVATE RESIDENTS PARKING
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING D
- ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT (CO2) RATING E
**LET AGREED** Furnished one bedroom to let at within a sought after Waterfront development to the South of the River. The accommodation comprises a bright and spacious lounge with patio doors to balcony offering access to well maintained communal gardens, fitted kitchen off with breakfast bar and white goods including electric oven and hob, washing machine and fridge with small freezer compartment, good sized double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and fully tiled bathroom with white three piece suite and electric shower over bath. In addition, there is secure entry, white meter heating and private residents parking. Deposit £975. Council tax band D. Landlord Registration Number 333126/260/12221.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62887813.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RL338. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Speirs Gumley Residential Letting Ltd, Glasgow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.