|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2017 (238 days ago)|
- Recently Refurbished Throughout
- Two Double Bedroom
- Large Open Plan Lounge with Balcony Windows
- Modern Kitchen / Diner with Integrated White Goods
- Family Bathroom and Additional Shower Room
- Top Duplex Floor Apartment
- Fully Furnished
- Allocated Parking
- Hoe Waterfront Location
- Available Now
SUMMARY ***RECENTLY CONVERTED DUPLEX APARTMENT ON CITADEL ROAD***
This top floor duplex apartment is a RARE FIND, with allocated parking and a large lounge with balcony windows. Benefitting from high specification refurbishment; two double bedrooms, modern kitchen / diner and two bathrooms. Located just a few minutes walk from the city centre and hoe waterfront. CALL MARTIN & CO - EXECUTIVE LETS TO VIEW 01752 255255
DESCRIPTION This is an modern, attractive and contemporary top floor duplex two bed flat in a period property in a very popular Hoe location. It is tastefully and neutrally decorated, having previously undergone significant refurbishment. There is a secure entry phone system for the front door of the property and very well kept communal areas.
On entry to the communal hallway and stairs leading to the top floor. The apartment consists of a large spacious open plan kitchen/diner room laid to high quality wooden laminate with large windows. The kitchen is very modern with high gloss units, dark-granite-effect work surfaces, stainless steel sink and range of integrated appliances including electric hob and cooker, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and a washer dryer.
The sitting room is located above with balcony windows and a seperate shower room. There is also a desk / study space to.
The bathroom is laid to grey porcelain floor tiles and fitted with electric shower over bath, basin, WC and chrome towel rail. The room is tiled from floor to ceiling in grey and has a number of modern integrated vanity units.
The master bedroom is a very good size double with neutral carpet and fully furnished including wadrobes and chest of drawers. The second bedroom is slightly smaller with two single beds and one large wardrobe.
VIEWINGS This property is sure to appeal to a working professional or couple seeking a city centre location in close proximity to the Hoe and sea-front.
Interested applicants should call Martin & Co - Executive Lets on 01752 255 255 today in order to arrange their viewing appointment.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101449004632. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Plymouth - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.