|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2017 (264 days ago)|
- Contemporary Styled 2 Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Located on a Recently Developed Shopping Precinct
- Security Entrance System
- Private Entrance Hallway
- Bathroom with Overbath Shower
- Modern Open Plan Kitchen with Oven & Hob
- Gas Central Heating & Full Double Glazing
- Netural Decor Throughout
- Plentiful Shops & Local Facilities
- Car Parking Available
We are delighted to bring this very well presented, contemporary styled 2 bedroom first floor apartment to the rental market. Conveniently located on the recently developed shopping precinct of the Birchwood centre, this superb property is approached via a security entrance system and offers a private entrance hallway leading to a spacious open plan living / dining / kitchen with built in oven, hob and extractor over, light wood effect laminate flooring and a wide bay window allowing light to flood into this attractive room. There are two bedrooms (a well proportioned double master bedroom and one large single bedroom) and the accommodation is completed by a bathroom with overbath shower.
Further benefits include free on site parking, gas central heating and full double glazing. The local amenities are excellent and include, restaurants, take aways, a bakery, newsagent, Co-operative supermarket, medical centre/pharmacy, schools and childcare facilities. This is a great property in a sought after location and early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
EPC Rating - B
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62888521.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ONEL_RL3384. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, South Lincoln.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.