1 bedroom flat to rentCanal Place, Aberdeen, AB24
|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2017 (330 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 305670
Property Reference: 305670.
Spacious 1 bed ground floor flat in quiet area close to centre of town and all amenities.
The flat is entered via a security entry system. Upon entering the flat there is a hall way, which gives access to the bedroom, the bathroom, the living room, a very large store room (2.8m x 1.2m) which houses the boiler and smaller store room which houses a condensing tumble dryer
The bathroom is approximately 2 years old, it is fully tiled. It has a large bath with overhead shower. Built in toilet, with mirror cabinet above. Freestanding sink and plentiful worktop space. The floor is luxury vinyl flooring. 2.1m x 1.9m
The good sized bedroom which has been fully redecorated has a double bed, small bedside drawer unit, larger set of drawers and a wardrobe. The floor has a brand new carpet. 3.6m x 3.2m
The living room has oak effect laminate flooring, 2 and 3 seater sofas, new dining table with 4 chairs, a glass tv unit, and a wall mounted remote controlled electric fire. 4.8m x 3.1m
The kitchen, which is entered via the living room, has gloss white fronted cabinets, brand new fridge freezer, gas cooker and a Candy washing machine. 2.8m x 2.8m
Heating and hot water is provided by an energy efficient Gas combi condensing boiler.
Outside the grounds are landscaped which is all taken care of, with a shared drying area to the rear. There is free parking to the front, and there's a residents car park which you can get a space in by contacting the council and paying them a small fee.
Currently fully furnished, but can be altered to suit.
Any questions then please ask, calls texts and emails all welcome.
No bills included, no service charges
Ignore the google streetmap picture for now, its showing a neighbouring property and I cant get it to change.
Landlord registration number 128018/100/19420
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £500.00 per month (£115.38 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £500.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 25 November, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 305670
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62890042.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 30567006112017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.