|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2017 (326 days ago)|
- UN-FURNISHED MODERN INNER TOWN HOUSE
- NEWLY DECORATED THROUGHOUT IN PALE NEUTRAL COLOURS
- NEW FLOOR COVERINGS THOUGHOUT
- LOUNGE AND KITCHEN, WITH SOME INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- DOWN-STAIRS TOILET
- TWO FIRST FLOOR BEDROOM, BOTH WITH FITTED FURNITURE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING, UPVC STYLE DOUBLE GLAZING
- OFF STREET PARKING
- EMPLOYED TENANTS ONLY
- £440.00 BOND. NO PETS ALLOWED - NO SMOKERS
JUST RE-DECORATED THROUGHOUT IN PALE NEUTRAL COLOURS AND ALSO HAVING NEW FLOOR COVERINGS THROUGHOUT. A TWO BED TOWN HOUS ON A MEWS STYLE DEVELOPMENT
Situated convenient for access to Hoyland Town centre is this un-furnished modern inner town house on a mews style development. It has just been re-decorated throughout in pale neutral colours. It also has new floor coverings throughout. It features a gas central heating system, upvc style double glazing off street parking. Employed tenants only, non-smokers, no pets.
2 Bed modern town house
Gas CH, DG, Secure parking
Employed tenants only
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62890165.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BAL080037_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Barnsley .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.