|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2017 (267 days ago)|
- Attractive three bedroom split level flat
- Recently refurbished to high standard
- Impressive reception room with dining space
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Two further double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- Impressive private rear garden
- Ideally located moments from Station
LONG LET. This recently refurbished three bedroom flat situated over two floors benefits from a bright reception room, modern fully fitted kitchen, and a delightful private rear garden.
Merton Road is situated within easy reach of a comprehensive range of shops, restaurants and other amenities located in central Wimbledon. South Wimbledon Station is also only moments away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1048766. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wimbledon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.