|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2017 (264 days ago)|
- Gorgeous two bedroom apartment on the twelfth floor
- Modern interiors with a sizeable reception room
- Stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- En suite master bedroom with ample storage
- Private balcony with lovely views of Millwall Inner Dock
- Underground parking, 24 hour concierge
- Popular development with residents' private water gardens
- Superb location in South Quay close to DLR
LONG LET. Excellently located overlooking the Docks, this attractive two bedroom apartment offers a spacious open-plan reception/kitchen, filled with natural light and complete with a lovely private balcony.
Millharbour enjoys close proximity to the elite shops, restaurants, gyms, cinemas and bars of the Canary Wharf Complex and West India Docks. It's also very convenient for Canary Wharf Jubilee line and the upcoming Crossrail/Elizabeth line.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1048819. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.