|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 December 2017 (251 days ago)|
- Ground floor maisonette on peaceful street
- Open plan reception room with ample space to dine
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- A further good sized double bedroom and family bathroom
- Plenty of storage including a private garage
- Sizable private garden
- Close proximity to an array of amenities
LONG LET. Benefitting from a bright and spacious interior, two balconies, a large garden and off-street parking, this spacious two bedroom maisonette is situated on the peaceful Schooner Close.
Schooner Close is a picturesque street that benefits from a close proximity to a wealth of amenities found on nearby Westferry Road while Mudchute DLR Station is also easily accessible.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1047768. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.