|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 January 2018 (205 days ago)|
- Modern two bedroom second floor flat
- Stylishly presented interior with ample natural light
- Open-plan reception room/kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Private balcony overlooking communal garden
- Concierge and communal gym
- Underground parking
- Close to the DLR
LONG LET. Modern two bedroom flat situated on the second floor of this peaceful new development with concierge, close to Thames Barrier Park. The property benefits from open-plan living and a private balcony.
The property is conveniently situated close to the DLR for access to London City Airport and the Excel Centre as well as the amenities of Canary Wharf. The open space of Thames Barrier Park is also nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1048820. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.