|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2017 (236 days ago)|
- Light reception with adjoining dining room
- Smart kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en suite and family shower room
- Ample storage throughout
- Recently refurbished to an impeccable standard
- Superb location along Burton Court
LONG LET. This superb two bedroom apartment is arranged over second and third floor of a handsome period conversion overlooking Burton Court and boasts two bathrooms, a dining room and a superb terrace.
Durham Place is ideally located for the many fashionable shops and restaurants available along Chelsea's King's Road while Sloane Square and the Royal Hospital Chelsea are within walking distance.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1048619. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Sloane Square.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.